Environmental Complaint Form

**If the Environmental complaint is regarding tall grass, garbage or unsafe structures within New Albany city limits, please contact New Albany City Code Enforcement at 812-948-5309 or visit:

**If the Environmental complaint is regarding tall grass in Floyd County, please contact your corresponding township trustee by visiting:

**If you have concerns about unsafe structures within Floyd County, please contact Building & Development Services at 812-981-7611 or

Please click on the link below to report an Environmental Complaint.  The form (as well as pictures) can be emailed to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , faxed to: (812) 948-2208, mailed to our office, or the completed form can be submitted to the Health Dept office at 1917 Bono Rd, New Albany, IN 47150. The form is provided as a fillable, PDF document.

Floyd County Health Department Environmental Complaint Form